About David Mark-Raymond
- Sonoma County resident for 36 years
- Rotary Club Director-Foundation Chairman
- Former School Teacher - K, 6th and Junior College
- Former Executive Director for Services for Developmentally Disabled
- Chairman for a Successful School Bond Campaign
- Past President for an Education Foundation
- Member, Council of Realtors, CAR and NAR
- 12 Consecutive Years in the Top 10% of Sonoma County Realtors
- Accredited Staging Professional ASP
- Graduate, Country Property Specialist Series
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Sebastopol real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Bodega,Bodega Bay,Camp Meeker,Cloverdale,Cotati,Dillon Beach,Duncans Mills,Forest Knolls, Forestville, Freestone, Fulton, Geyserville, Glen Ellen,Graton,Guerneville,Healdsburg,Jenner,Larkfield,Monte Rio, Occidental, Penngrove, Petaluma, Point Reyes Station,Ri areas, please contact me.